Your shopping bag is empty
- These Ceramic incense burners feature artisan work from Peru, made from locally cultivated clay, colored, and hand-painted with traditional designs by Peruvian artists.
- These burners hold great value in sustainability, and social consciousness, supporting the livelihood and preserving the culture of indigenous communities.
- Truly a work of art. These burners are multi-purpose for burning incense sticks, smudge sticks, and palo santo wood sticks.
- A bowl-shaped burner with a wide base and inward inclining straight sides, decorated with black and white designs, and has a hole in its center for placing stick incense.
- A perfect match for Natural Resin, and Palo Santo stick-incense lines.
- The flat space around the center hole is suitable for placing our Palo Santo incense cones.