Breast Shells, Milk Saver, Nursing Cups, Nursing Moms to Ease Nipple Pain, BPA-Free and Reusable, Collect Breast Milk Leak (Pack of 2)
- Zdolmy BREAST SHELLS are made with the highest quality materials to the highest quality standards you should expect; each shell includes food grade silicone back and BPA free PP shell
- COLLECT EVERY DROP OF BREASTMILK - Breast milk collector storage. Compared with nursing pads, they help you collect precious breast milk leaks and relieve the discomfort and pressure of unexpressed milk. Never worry about getting shirts wet while breastfeeding with milk-saver.
- UNIQUE DESIGN OF AIR VENT - The design of Air vent allows for airflow so the nipples can be ventilated. It's also convenient for transferring milk to bottles.
- OTHER FEATURES OF THE PRODUCT - Fits any sizes of bra without influencing the appearance and Portable.
- EASY TO CLEAN - easy to clean and sterilize, reusable.
Mothers who choose to breastfeed the baby are likely to have sore, cracked and scabbed nipples and the problem of milk leaking. In order to make breastfeeding more comfortable, help nipples heal and prevent the problem from recurring, we design these breast shells for you.
Breastmilk Collector - will collect up to 2 oz in each cup at a time.
Simple to use - just slide into bra, fitting nipple through the silcone opening.
Comfortable to wear - flexible silicone will mold to your breast preventing leakage.
Provides relief to sore nipples - no more chafing of nipples from clothing or nursing pads and allows air to reach cracked nipples.
Keep nipples dry - allows nipples to dry rather than having damp nursing pads resting against them.
Easy to transfer milk - simple to pour collected breastmilk through the airvent into a milk storage container.
Safe for mother and baby - made with food grade silicone and BPA free polypropylene.
Reusable - breast shells come apart for quick and easy washing.
How to use:
1.Put the breast shell inside your bra;
2. Place the air vents upward;
3.Every 2 hours, lean forward a bit to take off the shells with upward air vents.
4.Pour the collected milk via the air vent into a bottle in cold storage.
We want you to be satisfied with our Breast Shells. If you have any product issues, please feel free to contact us, we will reply you within 24 hours