Your shopping bag is empty
5 in 1 Multifunction Electric Face Facial Cleansing Brush Spa Skin Care massager
This electronic facial cleanser and massager is a must-have if you want your skin to look young and fresh. With the included the attachments, you can remove callus, massage your skin, give yourself a deep clean, remove makeup and so much more. This each handheld device comes with five attachments to serve all your beauty needs. Two (2) AA batteries required (not included).
Brush head size: About φ 3.5cm
Work model: rotating
Speed: Slow and Fast
Apply with: 2pcs 1.5v/per AA batteries (not included).
Key Product Features:
1. Full waterproofing so that this powered skin cleansing brush can be used in the shower
2. Rotating Brush System: Effectively removes all dirt, oil, and makeup traces, 10 times more effective than hand washing
3. Keep your skin looking healthy and young by reducing visible pores, oil, wrinkles, fine lines, and dead skin
4. Including a brush for hands and body, TWO sponge brush for eyes and other sensitive areas, and a pumice for scrubbing away rough skin and calluses,and a
5. Easy to use, just pop on the desired attachment and hit the power button.
Latex sponge: For eye & sensitive skin; gently massage & clean, facilitate blood circulation also reduces fine lines
Roller massager: For face, hands & neck; rolling bead gently massages the muscle, Improves microcirculation for more radiant skin
Make –up sponge: For face & sensitive skin; Soft and elastic with uniform pores, easily generates foam with an appropriate skin care product
Normal brush: To cleanse the dirt and oil on the surface of the skin and remove dead skin cells
Pumice: For hand & foot; removes calluses and rough skin.
1 x Make-up Sponge
1 x Latex sponge
1 x Roller massager
1 x Normal brush
1 x Fine pumice.
1. Safety Warning: Keep it away from the children.
2. This item operates on 2 x AA batteries (not included). Please make sure your hands are dry when inserting the batteries.
3. Clean the unit and all the applicators each time after usage.
4. Do not use any alcohol, acetone, petrol, abrasive cleaning agents, etc. to clean the plastic parts.
3. Rinse the brush and sponge with warm water. Mild soap can be used for thorough cleaning.
5. Use a dry cloth to clean any residues remaining on unit body. Let all the parts air dry before storing.